The Spirit of Rosscarbery
An amateur digital photography competition capturing the
People and Place of Rosscarbery during the festival weekend
May 30-June 1, 2008.
How to enter
Photos for the competition are being stored on Flickr, a
free photo storage and sharing site owned by Yahoo. You can
submit photos by following these steps.
The Flickr route is quite convoluted so if you don't already
have a free account and don't want the hassle of setting it
up, just email your photos to email@example.com
1. Visit the Spirit
of Rosscarbery Flickr page and sign up for a free Flickr
account or login using your existing Yahoo account if you
2. Visit the Spirit
of Rosscarbery Flickr page and join this group.
3. Upload photos to your account.
4. Go to the page of the photo(s) you want to submit to the
5. Click the "Send to Group" button between the
photo title and the photo.
6. Choose the The Spirit of Rosscarbery group
and you're done!
Email your photos and name to firstname.lastname@example.org
and well add it to Flickr for you.
- Open to amateurs only
- Photos can be submitted in two categories: Under 18
- Photos must be in digital format
- A maxmium of 10 photos per entrant applies.
- Photos must be taken in the Rosscarbery area (5 mile
- Photos must be taken during the festival weekend May
30-June 1, 2008.
- Judges decision is final
Photos can be submitted in two categories:
Under 18 & Adults
The prize is €200 for the winner of
each category and €75 for the runner up.
The winner will be notified via their Flickr
account or directly via email depending on how they submitted
Terms and conditions
Flickrs normal Terms and Conditions and rules apply